Return of Goods
- If you decide to return your Goods, you have to inform us about the intention of the return within 48 hours of delivery.
- Upon receiving notice of your cancellation, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then return the Goods to us without delay and at the latest within 14 days of notifying us of your cancellation.
- You must return the Goods at your own risk and at your own cost.
- You must return the Goods to us in the same condition in which you received them with the original packaging and the original invoice.
- If the value of the Goods is reduced as a result of your handling of them beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or functioning of the Goods, we will be entitled to claim this reduction in value from you and to deduct it from any money which you have paid us.
Refunds on cancellation
- So long as you are entitled to cancel and have complied with your obligations to inform us accordingly, we will refund you the balance of the price paid for the Goods to us.
- If the value of the Goods is reduced, which is a result of your handling of them beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, of functioning of the Goods, we will be entitled to claim this reduction in value from you and deduct it from the refund to you.
- We will refund you the sum within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Goods back from you.
- Delivery cost and International customs duty will not be refunded.